Visit the Saffron Valley
2-day excursion tour from Agadir
Agadir to the Saffron Valley excursion tour
Agadir the Saffron Valley
2-day Agadir excursion tour – Morocco excursion – Tour from Agadir 2 days – Morocco tours – To visit around Agadir
This 2-day excursion tour from Agadir is a great idea to explore the Saffron Valley region during your Morocco holidays. This Morocco tour allows you during a stay in Agadir, to get out of the city, to visit more Morocco and learn more about the local culture. So if you are wondering what activity to do in Agadir, this excursion may be the answer! Agadir tour 2 days. Visit the Saffron Valley in Morocco. Agadir activity.
- Agadir to Taroudant trip
Your Agadir Morocco tour begins in the morning. Your driver-guide will pick you up at your hotel. You then leave for the city of Taroudant.
Why visit Taroudant? The discovery of this city, located 80 km from Agadir, has several interests. Taroudant is known for its ramparts and for the “Bab”, its numerous “gates” … We also visit the town of Taroudant to stroll on the Assarag square. Animated thanks to the souk, this place is to be discovered again and again…
- Overnight at Taliouine, the capital of the Saffron
After the animation and the conviviality in Taroudant, this Agadir excursion will take you to Taliouine where you will spend the night in a charming guest house with neat decor and offering delicious cuisine.
- Visit the local Kasbahs and the Saffron Valley
Taliouine is a small town which is located in the Saffron Valley in Morocco. Taliouine is “the capital of saffron”. The excursion to the Saffron Valley will take you to visit local cooperatives and kasbahs (notably the Taliouine kasbah). The surrounding villages are also representative of local architecture. And if you take advantage of your stay in Taliouine to taste a saffron tajine?
- Back to Agadir city
After visiting Taliouine, local cooperatives and kasbahs, after having tasted the traditional Moroccan dishes prepared in the small restaurants of the city, it’s time to return to Agadir. You will arrive in Agadir at the end of the day.
- In Taliouine, people cultivate saffron used as a spice but also in medicine and cosmetics. In the vicinity near Taliouine, saffron is also cultivated, also called "the red gold".
The saffron harvest takes place from mid-October to mid-November. The harvest is done early in the morning.
- You can customize this Agadir excursion tour to the Saffron Valley with a day of hiking starting from Taliouine and in the mountains of Sirwa (or Siroua). Enjoy a hike in a very beautiful place!
- This Agadir excursion can be extended by a day if you decide to spend a night in Taroudant and take the opportunity to visit the city well or simply relax. Enjoy a day more of discovery!
- You can decide to spend one more night in Taliouine, as the charm of this small town in the Saffron Valley is great and the locals are welcoming. Enjoy the traditional accommodation!
- Taliouine is about 120km from Taroudant.
Our agency is located in M'hamid El Ghizlane, in Southern Morocco, Zagora province.
Pat: 47725024 RC 309/2809 No. IF 31832047
We will be happy to answer your questions. Do not hesitate to contact us for any information related to your Morocco desert excursion tour. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
+33 628 568 405