Marrakech to Merzouga tour 3 days
Discover the Merzouga desert from Marrakech!
Marrakech to Merzouga tour 3 days
Marrakech to Merzouga tour 3 days – Marrakech Erg Chebbi tour – Marrakech desert excursion – Marrakech Merzouga excursion tour – Marrakech Sahara tour – Morocco desert tour 3 days
For this Marrakech to Merzouga tour, we offer a 3-day getaway to discover the beautiful dunes of Erg Chebbi.
Day 1 : Marrakech to Merzouga tour 3 days
The first day, after departure in 4X4 with your guide-driver, you will take the road towards Ouarzazate.
The trip between Marrakech and Ouarzazate you will discover magnificent views of the Atlas Mountains. Stops are planned on the road to take some souvenir photos or drink traditional tea.
You will have lunch in Ouarzazate before continuing on your way to the famous Valey of roses. Arrival at the end of the day in the Dades Valley and visit the Dades Gorges.
Overnight at the hotel before continuing the next day your Marrakech Merzouga tour.
The duration of the trip is relatively important between Marrakech and Merzouga, it is more comfortable to spend a night at the Gorges Dades.
Day 2 : the big dunes of Erg Chebbi
After waking up, have breakfast at the hotel and leave for the desert.
Your Morocco desert excursion in 4X4 will make you cross Tinghir and then the city of Rissani before arriving at Erg Chebbi.
After settling at the Merzouga desert camp or at the hotel, you will find camels for a ride in the most beautiful dunes of the Moroccan desert! Covered traditional Sahrawi turbans, you advance to the rhythm of camels. You will enjoy the sunset in the Sahara. This is one of the highlights of this Marrakech to Merzouga desert tour.
After this unique experience, return to the Merzouga desert camp. There is a hearty dinner on the spot, an evening around the fire with nomadic traditional music.
Enjoy this moment under the starry sky at the Erg Chebbi bivouac before spending the night in a nomadic tent and extend this original journey in the Moroccan desert.
Day 3 : back to Marrakech
Your Marrakech to Merzouga tour ends with the third day that begins with a breakfast at the Erg Chebbi desert camp. This Morocco desert tour continues with the recovery of the road to Marrakech. Arrival in Marrakech at the end of the day. Your guide will accompany you to your hotel.
- Departure in the morning at 8 AM.
- The distance between Marrakech and Merzouga is about 560 km (between 9h and 10h) by taking the route detailed in this program.
Other possible routes exist that have approximately the same duration.
- The Dades Gorges are a popular tourist spot. They bear the name of the river that runs through them and which is about 200km long. The Dades Gorges are famous for the beautiful landscapes they offer.
The Dades Valley is one of the most beautiful in southern Morocco.
- In Merzouga, enjoy a camel ride of about 1 hour on the beautiful dunes of Erg Chebbi.
You can opt for 1h quad biking or sandboarding.
- During your holidays in Morocco, the stay and activities in the Merzouga desert camp be a very original experience to live with family or friends! Enjoy this Marrakech to Merzouga tour to sleep in the Moroccan desert, in nomadic tents! You will enjoy the experience. The tents of the camp in Merzouga are equipped and comfortable for your stay on site. It is also possible to plan a night in a Merzouga luxury desert camp. The tents of luxury camps are richly decorated and have everything you need for an exceptional stay in the Sahara!
Our agency is located in M'hamid El Ghizlane, in Southern Morocco, Zagora province.
Pat: 47725024 RC 309/2809 No. IF 31832047
We will be happy to answer your questions. Do not hesitate to contact us for any information related to your Morocco desert excursion tour. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
+33 628 568 405