Camel trek Morocco 3 days
Discover the most beautiful dunes in the Moroccan Sahara!
Camel trek Morocco 3 days
Morocco desert trek 3 days from M’hamid El Ghizlane- Morocco desert Trip – Sahara hike 3 days – Morocco camel trekking – individual or group departures – Morocco desert excursion
This Morocco camel trekking program is an ideal activity to spend 3 days in the Sahara desert. This Morocco desert experience is open to anyone who wants to explore the desert, have an adventure, and visit places that can only be reached on foot. The Morocco camel trek is very appreciated by travelers looking for an authentic experience, while respecting the environment and who want to discover the local culture of the Sahrawi nomads.
This 3-day Morocco desert excursion to the Sahara includes:
- 3-day camel trekking Morocco, in the Sahara’s dunes with your guides and camels,
- 2 overnights in the desert, in a mobile camp;
Thanks to this short formula of Morocco desert camel trekking tour you can enjoy a journey to the rhythm of the caravan’s steps and evenings around the fire. The nights in the desert are unforgettable: in a tent or directly under the stars, you will enjoy a unique experience.
Here are the details of the 3-day Morocco desert trekking program:
The departure is from the village of M’hamid. It is advisable to sleep the day before departure for the desert hike in the village or in a Morocco Sahara desert camp near to M’hamid.
- The first day of this camel trek Morocco program will make you discover the desert around M’hamid. You can enjoy a camel riding and a hike in the desert. At noon, picnic in the Sahara. At the end of the day, you will install the mobile desert camp for the night.
- The second day is also devoted to a camel trek in the Sahara. Those who like to get up early, can admire the sunrise over the dunes. During this 3-day trek, you can visit Erg Khnata or the dunes of Oum Mazmou.
- The third day of the desert trek Morocco: it’s time to return to M’hamid. After breakfast, the camels are loaded and you leave for the village. You enjoy these last moments still surrounded by the dunes of the Moroccan desert and the warm company of nomads.
- What equipment is needed for the trek? What are the things to do for a hike in the desert? The equipment for this excursion in the Moroccan desert is similar to the classic equipment to use for a classic trek. However, care must be taken to stay well protected from the sun with long clothes and to put a turban.
- How much walking time per day during the Morocco desert trek?
In general, it takes 2 to 3 hours of walking in the morning and 2 hours of walking in the afternoon.
However, this trek duration is given as an indication. The walking time is adapted to the capacities of the travelers.
The trekking program is adaptable during the Morocco camel trek.
- Morocco camel desert trekking tour with family
It is quite possible to make a Morocco camel trekking with the family! Children are welcome for this activity. They can ride camels alone (depending on their age) or accompanied.
Our agency is located in M'hamid El Ghizlane, in Southern Morocco, Zagora province.
Pat: 47725024 RC 309/2809 No. IF 31832047
We will be happy to answer your questions. Do not hesitate to contact us for any information related to your Morocco desert excursion tour. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
+33 628 568 405